Tuesday, August 08, 2006

If Only the Popcorns Brewed More Smoothly Under Sunnage


Too slowly
runneth all speaking
for me:--into thy
chariot, O storm, do I
leap!
And even thee
will I whip
with my spite!
Spake Nietzsche
with a grimace and
a grip on wandwood
of essence.

Asparagonzola was
thrice, twice
the age of that
nitwit when she
opened the doors
of virtue and
despoiled her own bit
of essence.

But that was then, and this is
steak. You must keep off
the grass in these times
if you wish to idolize another's
marbles and volleys of,
"Oh, say nothing," and "Don't you wish."

If only the breathing tides,
could wrap you up,
and choke your breath
away from your neck and
head and lungs,
would I then smile
and rub my meaty hands together
in triumph.
They are worn hands, tired of living,
and calloused with wounds from my enemies
and pounds added to the heads of enemy hosts.
The hands smell of old nectar at this moment,
old nectar and the goose pectin from yesteryear.

Don't open that cake,
lest Ted Bundy will exercise
freely in your face.

2 comments:

Ron Polar said...

Ummm... what's that guy in the picture got in his hand???

Anonymous said...

Why, that would be a plump, tender, juicy, and quite delicious looking human arm! Although, I would have to pass, as the pending preparation of "Skewered Baby" appears equally appetizing, and I don't want my eyes to get bigger than my tummy, unless, of course, I plan on eating something larger than my head. Oh yeah, there it is! Looks like the lady on the left is prepping a delightful "Person Head" as well! Decisions, decisions! The eyeballs are lovely appetizers, and go well with knuckles as a starter course to knosh on while awaiting a helping of succulent "Skewered Baby" leg.

I'll have to admit, as I have yet to breakfast, this image casuses my drool to run in rivulets down my chin and splatter onto my supple, and merrily painted, naked breasts.